Thief at Pranab`s function flees with journo`s bag
New Delhi: A thief managed to flee with the bag of a woman journalist of a Hindi news channel from a five- star hotel during a function attended by Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee two days ago.
Police said on Friday the incident took place in Taj Palace Hotel on June six night when Aaj Tak channel had organised a function which was attended by Mukherjee and others.
Poonam Sharma, editor of Aaj Tak Tez, complained to police that her bag containing her credit cards, PAN card, identity card, some silver jewellery and two expensive glasses was stolen.
In her complaint, Sharma claimed that the CCTV camera footage was very poor though it showed her entering the venue with her bag.
A case of theft has been registered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery