Thief at Pranab`s function flees with journo`s bag
New Delhi: A thief managed to flee with the bag of a woman journalist of a Hindi news channel from a five- star hotel during a function attended by Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee two days ago.
Police said on Friday the incident took place in Taj Palace Hotel on June six night when Aaj Tak channel had organised a function which was attended by Mukherjee and others.
Poonam Sharma, editor of Aaj Tak Tez, complained to police that her bag containing her credit cards, PAN card, identity card, some silver jewellery and two expensive glasses was stolen.
In her complaint, Sharma claimed that the CCTV camera footage was very poor though it showed her entering the venue with her bag.
A case of theft has been registered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Soon, Skype will not run on these Windows, Android phones
- Munich shooter was German-Iranian, motive `unclear`; likely sole shooter
- 'EgyptAir Flight 804 broke up in midair after a fire'
- Warrants issued in Turkey for arrest of 300 Presidential Guards
- Democrat Hilary Clinton picks Kaine as vice presidential running mate