Thief at Pranab`s function flees with journo`s bag
New Delhi: A thief managed to flee with the bag of a woman journalist of a Hindi news channel from a five- star hotel during a function attended by Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee two days ago.
Police said on Friday the incident took place in Taj Palace Hotel on June six night when Aaj Tak channel had organised a function which was attended by Mukherjee and others.
Poonam Sharma, editor of Aaj Tak Tez, complained to police that her bag containing her credit cards, PAN card, identity card, some silver jewellery and two expensive glasses was stolen.
In her complaint, Sharma claimed that the CCTV camera footage was very poor though it showed her entering the venue with her bag.
A case of theft has been registered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arvind Kejriwal meets Delhi rape victim at AIIMS, raises statehood issue
- This Bollywood dancer-actor from US just bought her new pad in Mumbai
- HTC 10 smartphone to be launched in India today
- Had just 10 seconds to decide on crash landing after both engines of air ambulance collapsed: Pilot
- Indian woman delivers world's heaviest baby in Karnataka