Three arrested in Delhi for murder
New Delhi: Three people were arrested for allegedly murdering two pick-pockets here Monday, police said. The assailants were believed to be angered over a slapping incident.
"Govind, 23, Satish Kumar, 23 and Anoop, 21 were arrested from Sultanpuri area, in north Delhi, for killing Babloo and Ramesh," said a police officer.
On April 6, Babloo and Ramesh were found in a pool of blood at Babloo`s house with stab injuries. They succumbed in hospital.
During investigation, the police found that the duo were pick-pockets and had a quarrel with the three alleged killers over some issue. The victims had slapped the accused then.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- UK warns of Brexit `shadow` on world economy
- 1st Test: Virat Kohli, R Ashwin shine as India thrash West Indies by innings and 92 runs
- Teenage friend of Munich gunman arrested: police
- 11 injured in blast in German city of Ansbach; suspected bomber killed in explosion
- Scoreboard: India vs West Indies, First Test