Three arrested in Delhi for murder
New Delhi: Three people were arrested for allegedly murdering two pick-pockets here Monday, police said. The assailants were believed to be angered over a slapping incident.
"Govind, 23, Satish Kumar, 23 and Anoop, 21 were arrested from Sultanpuri area, in north Delhi, for killing Babloo and Ramesh," said a police officer.
On April 6, Babloo and Ramesh were found in a pool of blood at Babloo`s house with stab injuries. They succumbed in hospital.
During investigation, the police found that the duo were pick-pockets and had a quarrel with the three alleged killers over some issue. The victims had slapped the accused then.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption