Three arrested in Delhi for murder
New Delhi: Three people were arrested for allegedly murdering two pick-pockets here Monday, police said. The assailants were believed to be angered over a slapping incident.
"Govind, 23, Satish Kumar, 23 and Anoop, 21 were arrested from Sultanpuri area, in north Delhi, for killing Babloo and Ramesh," said a police officer.
On April 6, Babloo and Ramesh were found in a pool of blood at Babloo`s house with stab injuries. They succumbed in hospital.
During investigation, the police found that the duo were pick-pockets and had a quarrel with the three alleged killers over some issue. The victims had slapped the accused then.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister