Three arrested in Delhi for murder
New Delhi: Three people were arrested for allegedly murdering two pick-pockets here Monday, police said. The assailants were believed to be angered over a slapping incident.
"Govind, 23, Satish Kumar, 23 and Anoop, 21 were arrested from Sultanpuri area, in north Delhi, for killing Babloo and Ramesh," said a police officer.
On April 6, Babloo and Ramesh were found in a pool of blood at Babloo`s house with stab injuries. They succumbed in hospital.
During investigation, the police found that the duo were pick-pockets and had a quarrel with the three alleged killers over some issue. The victims had slapped the accused then.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- Mehbooba flies to Delhi as one more killed in Kashmir violence; toll rises to 70
- Atlanta Healthcare introduces military grade anti-pollution masks
- FIFA seeks ban for Qatar, Asian FC officials for refusing to cooperate with inquiry
- RBI wants to liberalise while strengthening bond markets: Raghuram Rajan
- After Rio Olympics failure, Tintu Luka's uncle blames coach PT Usha for below-par training