Three arrested with arms, ammunition in Delhi
New Delhi: Three persons were arrested allegedly with arms and ammunition from a farmhouse here on Wednesday, police said.
Mahesh Sharma (27), Manoj Sharma (37) and Anil Kumar (41), all residents of Uttar Pradesh`s Baghpat district, have previous criminal records, police said.
They were apprehended from a farmhouse in Alipur area.
A long barrel rifle, three country-made pistols, two short barrel guns, 43 live cartridges were seized from their possession, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it