Three arrested with arms, ammunition in Delhi
New Delhi: Three persons were arrested allegedly with arms and ammunition from a farmhouse here on Wednesday, police said.
Mahesh Sharma (27), Manoj Sharma (37) and Anil Kumar (41), all residents of Uttar Pradesh`s Baghpat district, have previous criminal records, police said.
They were apprehended from a farmhouse in Alipur area.
A long barrel rifle, three country-made pistols, two short barrel guns, 43 live cartridges were seized from their possession, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’