Three arrested with arms, ammunition in Delhi
New Delhi: Three persons were arrested allegedly with arms and ammunition from a farmhouse here on Wednesday, police said.
Mahesh Sharma (27), Manoj Sharma (37) and Anil Kumar (41), all residents of Uttar Pradesh`s Baghpat district, have previous criminal records, police said.
They were apprehended from a farmhouse in Alipur area.
A long barrel rifle, three country-made pistols, two short barrel guns, 43 live cartridges were seized from their possession, police said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram
- Modi govt 'promoting Brahmanism' in the name of 'Hindu Rashtravad': Arundhati Roy