Three children injured as house catches fire
New Delhi: Three children received burns this
morning when their house here caught fire after coming into
contact with a high-tension wire, fire brigade officials said.
The blaze was reported from Kotla Phase II in west Delhi
at around 10.30 am and the injured have been identified as
Pawan (10), Golu (6) and Somnath (2).
They were rushed to Safdarjung Hospital where Pawan`s
condition is stated to be critical with 75 per cent burns.
Others are out of danger.
The fire broke out on the first floor of the building
after wet clothes on the roof came in contact with a high-
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog