Three Delhi firefighters injured in shop blaze
New Delhi: Three fire service officials received burn injuries while attempting to douse a blaze at a shop here Wednesday, an official said.
They were injured when fighting fire caused by a gas cylinder explosion in the shop in Delhi`s Ghazipur area around 10 am.
"Three fire tenders were rushed in, and it took around 90 minutes to douse the blaze. However, three fire officials received 10-15 percent burn injuries during the operation," a fire department official said.
All the injured were rushed to the city`s Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital, from where they were discharged after preliminary treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’