Three Delhi firefighters injured in shop blaze
New Delhi: Three fire service officials received burn injuries while attempting to douse a blaze at a shop here Wednesday, an official said.
They were injured when fighting fire caused by a gas cylinder explosion in the shop in Delhi`s Ghazipur area around 10 am.
"Three fire tenders were rushed in, and it took around 90 minutes to douse the blaze. However, three fire officials received 10-15 percent burn injuries during the operation," a fire department official said.
All the injured were rushed to the city`s Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital, from where they were discharged after preliminary treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan