Three Delhi malls evacuated after bomb threat
New Delhi: Three malls were evacuated in Saket area of south Delhi Sunday after a news channel received a fax about a bomb threat there, police said.
"A news channel received a fax Sunday afternoon about a bomb in a mall in Saket area. Following this, police were rushed there and three malls in the area were evacuated," a police officer told a news agency.
"The bomb disposal squad has reached the spot and a search is on. The parking area was also sealed off. Hundreds of people were standing outside the malls waiting for the search to end. Being a Sunday, there were huge crowds in the malls," the officer added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan