Three found dead in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: Three persons were found dead in separate parts of the district, police said on Friday.
Three unidentified bodies have been recovered in the last 24 hours, they said.
A body was fished out Rajwah nullah under Bhojpur police station and sent for post-mortem, police said.
Prima facie it appeared that the person was murdered before being thrown into the nullah, they said.
Another body was found near Manki Rajwah in Kadrabad village.
There were injury marks on the body, which reflects it was a case of murder, police said.
Meanwhile, a youth was found dead in Brijvihar area here, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred