Three found dead in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: Three persons were found dead in separate parts of the district, police said on Friday.
Three unidentified bodies have been recovered in the last 24 hours, they said.
A body was fished out Rajwah nullah under Bhojpur police station and sent for post-mortem, police said.
Prima facie it appeared that the person was murdered before being thrown into the nullah, they said.
Another body was found near Manki Rajwah in Kadrabad village.
There were injury marks on the body, which reflects it was a case of murder, police said.
Meanwhile, a youth was found dead in Brijvihar area here, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read