Three found dead in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: Three persons were found dead in separate parts of the district, police said on Friday.
Three unidentified bodies have been recovered in the last 24 hours, they said.
A body was fished out Rajwah nullah under Bhojpur police station and sent for post-mortem, police said.
Prima facie it appeared that the person was murdered before being thrown into the nullah, they said.
Another body was found near Manki Rajwah in Kadrabad village.
There were injury marks on the body, which reflects it was a case of murder, police said.
Meanwhile, a youth was found dead in Brijvihar area here, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip