Three found dead in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: Three persons were found dead in separate parts of the district, police said on Friday.
Three unidentified bodies have been recovered in the last 24 hours, they said.
A body was fished out Rajwah nullah under Bhojpur police station and sent for post-mortem, police said.
Prima facie it appeared that the person was murdered before being thrown into the nullah, they said.
Another body was found near Manki Rajwah in Kadrabad village.
There were injury marks on the body, which reflects it was a case of murder, police said.
Meanwhile, a youth was found dead in Brijvihar area here, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Foreigners should not wear skirts and roam alone at night: Tourism minister
- Mom-to-be Kareena Kapoor Khan spills glamour at Lakme Fashion Week 2016! – View pics
- Most Asian markets slump, Tokyo soars on US rate talk
- Italy rescues around 1,100 migrants in Mediterranean
- Usain Bolt was poor, eating beef helped him win nine medals in Olympics: BJP MP Udit Raj