Three found dead in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: Three persons were found dead in separate parts of the district, police said on Friday.
Three unidentified bodies have been recovered in the last 24 hours, they said.
A body was fished out Rajwah nullah under Bhojpur police station and sent for post-mortem, police said.
Prima facie it appeared that the person was murdered before being thrown into the nullah, they said.
Another body was found near Manki Rajwah in Kadrabad village.
There were injury marks on the body, which reflects it was a case of murder, police said.
Meanwhile, a youth was found dead in Brijvihar area here, they said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference