Three held with 22 kg drug worth Rs 11 lakh
New Delhi: Three persons were arrested here allegedly with 22 kg ganja worth around Rs 11 lakh, police said on Saturday.
Surjiya Baro (29) and Rishi (19) had come to allegedly deliver a consignment to Vikram Raj (27) when they were arrested from Jahangirpuri on Friday.
"We have seized 22 kg ganja worth Rs 11 lakh," police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog