Three injured at Delhi Metro site in South Delhi
New Delhi: In yet another mishap involving
the Delhi Metro, three labourers were injured after they fell
from the building of under-construction Govindpuri Metro
station in South Delhi.
The incident took place at around 11.00 pm Saturday night when
the three workers were placing `shuttering plates` in the
under-construction station premises.
Sources said they fell down from the Metro station and
were immediately rushed to the Moolchand Hospital, where one
person was discharged after first aid and the other two are
being kept under observation.
Sources said that both the injured were out of
danger. Govindpuri Metro station is part of the Central
The incident comes just days after a young boy was
injured when a metal girder on which he was sitting toppled at
a Metro construction site. The boy entered site without
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'