Three injured at Delhi Metro site in South Delhi
New Delhi: In yet another mishap involving
the Delhi Metro, three labourers were injured after they fell
from the building of under-construction Govindpuri Metro
station in South Delhi.
The incident took place at around 11.00 pm Saturday night when
the three workers were placing `shuttering plates` in the
under-construction station premises.
Sources said they fell down from the Metro station and
were immediately rushed to the Moolchand Hospital, where one
person was discharged after first aid and the other two are
being kept under observation.
Sources said that both the injured were out of
danger. Govindpuri Metro station is part of the Central
The incident comes just days after a young boy was
injured when a metal girder on which he was sitting toppled at
a Metro construction site. The boy entered site without
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das