Three injured at Delhi Metro site in South Delhi
New Delhi: In yet another mishap involving
the Delhi Metro, three labourers were injured after they fell
from the building of under-construction Govindpuri Metro
station in South Delhi.
The incident took place at around 11.00 pm Saturday night when
the three workers were placing `shuttering plates` in the
under-construction station premises.
Sources said they fell down from the Metro station and
were immediately rushed to the Moolchand Hospital, where one
person was discharged after first aid and the other two are
being kept under observation.
Sources said that both the injured were out of
danger. Govindpuri Metro station is part of the Central
The incident comes just days after a young boy was
injured when a metal girder on which he was sitting toppled at
a Metro construction site. The boy entered site without
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!