Three injured at Delhi Metro site in South Delhi
New Delhi: In yet another mishap involving
the Delhi Metro, three labourers were injured after they fell
from the building of under-construction Govindpuri Metro
station in South Delhi.
The incident took place at around 11.00 pm Saturday night when
the three workers were placing `shuttering plates` in the
under-construction station premises.
Sources said they fell down from the Metro station and
were immediately rushed to the Moolchand Hospital, where one
person was discharged after first aid and the other two are
being kept under observation.
Sources said that both the injured were out of
danger. Govindpuri Metro station is part of the Central
The incident comes just days after a young boy was
injured when a metal girder on which he was sitting toppled at
a Metro construction site. The boy entered site without
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- VVIP chopper deal probe: CBI to grill former-IAF chief SP Tyagi, his 2 brothers today; major set-back for Sonia Gandhi?
- Colombia deports top Peruvian crime lord
- After a half-century wait, first US cruise ship leaves Miami for Cuba
- Tear gas in Paris, Istanbul as tensions erupt on May Day
- Republican presidential race: Donald Trump hits out at Hillary Clinton and Ted Cruz ahead of Indiana primary