Three injured at Delhi Metro site in South Delhi
New Delhi: In yet another mishap involving
the Delhi Metro, three labourers were injured after they fell
from the building of under-construction Govindpuri Metro
station in South Delhi.
The incident took place at around 11.00 pm Saturday night when
the three workers were placing `shuttering plates` in the
under-construction station premises.
Sources said they fell down from the Metro station and
were immediately rushed to the Moolchand Hospital, where one
person was discharged after first aid and the other two are
being kept under observation.
Sources said that both the injured were out of
danger. Govindpuri Metro station is part of the Central
The incident comes just days after a young boy was
injured when a metal girder on which he was sitting toppled at
a Metro construction site. The boy entered site without
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report