Three JNU students killed in bike accident in Delhi
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Three students of Jawaharlal Nehru University lost their lives in a freak accident in the wee hours of Friday.
The students reportedly were pulling off a stunt on the college campus when their bike hit a tree.
According to report, all the three of them were on the same bike when they met with an accident.
The accident took place at around 2:30 am near the residence of the Vice-Chancellor of JNU. The three students are said to be of the Chandrabhaga, Kaveri and Tapti hostels.
All the three sustained serious injuries and one of the student was rushed to the AIIMS Truma Centre while the two others to Safdarjung Hospital by the police.
One of them died on spot while other two succumbed to injuries during the treatment, doctors said.
A case has been registered at Vasant Kunj North police station and further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Rs 7L for Sikh girl, Rs 5L for a Brahmin: `Love jihad` WhatsApp message goes viral in Gujarat
- Ranchi shocker: Teacher kills student because he was in love with her daughter
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- ICC World T20: Pakistan announce 15-man squad; Shahid Afridi to lead, Ahmed Shehzad dropped