Three JNU students killed in bike accident in Delhi
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Three students of Jawaharlal Nehru University lost their lives in a freak accident in the wee hours of Friday.
The students reportedly were pulling off a stunt on the college campus when their bike hit a tree.
According to report, all the three of them were on the same bike when they met with an accident.
The accident took place at around 2:30 am near the residence of the Vice-Chancellor of JNU. The three students are said to be of the Chandrabhaga, Kaveri and Tapti hostels.
All the three sustained serious injuries and one of the student was rushed to the AIIMS Truma Centre while the two others to Safdarjung Hospital by the police.
One of them died on spot while other two succumbed to injuries during the treatment, doctors said.
A case has been registered at Vasant Kunj North police station and further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured