Three JNU students killed in bike accident in Delhi
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Three students of Jawaharlal Nehru University lost their lives in a freak accident in the wee hours of Friday.
The students reportedly were pulling off a stunt on the college campus when their bike hit a tree.
According to report, all the three of them were on the same bike when they met with an accident.
The accident took place at around 2:30 am near the residence of the Vice-Chancellor of JNU. The three students are said to be of the Chandrabhaga, Kaveri and Tapti hostels.
All the three sustained serious injuries and one of the student was rushed to the AIIMS Truma Centre while the two others to Safdarjung Hospital by the police.
One of them died on spot while other two succumbed to injuries during the treatment, doctors said.
A case has been registered at Vasant Kunj North police station and further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened