Three JNU students killed in bike accident in Delhi
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Three students of Jawaharlal Nehru University lost their lives in a freak accident in the wee hours of Friday.
The students reportedly were pulling off a stunt on the college campus when their bike hit a tree.
According to report, all the three of them were on the same bike when they met with an accident.
The accident took place at around 2:30 am near the residence of the Vice-Chancellor of JNU. The three students are said to be of the Chandrabhaga, Kaveri and Tapti hostels.
All the three sustained serious injuries and one of the student was rushed to the AIIMS Truma Centre while the two others to Safdarjung Hospital by the police.
One of them died on spot while other two succumbed to injuries during the treatment, doctors said.
A case has been registered at Vasant Kunj North police station and further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar Part II
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar Part III
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar Part IV
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- US soldier killed in anti-Taliban battle in Afghanistan
- Liquor ban in Delhi not practical, says Deputy CM Manish Sisodia
- Duleep Trophy: India Green v India Red - Yuvraj Singh flops; Sandeep Sharma bags 4
- Easy money is spoiling cricketers: Glenn McGrath
- Mouth-watering! World's 'longest' Vada Pao made in Gurgaon