Three Manipur youth thrashed for spitting in Delhi
New Delhi: Three youths from Manipur sustained injuries after they were ruthlessly thrashed by their neighbour and his son for "spitting" in front of their house.
The incident was reported from south Delhi`s Munirka area where Ronny, 25, Seijan Guite, 23, and Samson, 25, were thrashed by Adarsh Kumar, his son Ashish and some others. Ronny told police that he had accidentally swallowed a mosquito and immediately spat it out.
"When Adarsh saw it, he assumed that Rony had deliberately spat and started thrashing him and his friends along with 7-10 other locals," police said, quoting Ronny. According to the victims, the accused thrashed them with wooden sticks and iron rods. The three youth were taken to Safdarjung Hospital for treatment.
Doctors said that they all have received minor injuries. However, Seijan said a doctor told him that his eardrum has been damaged and he needs to undergo minor operation. A case has been against Adarsh and others have been registered at the Vasant Vihar police station.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part III
- Mother Sofia Hayat displays her singing talent - Watch video
- Mercedes, GE among 'Make in India' investors
- 1st Test, Day 1: Steve Smith-led Australia in driver's seat after bowling out Sri Lanka for 117
- 'Kabali' Rajinikanth follows just one politician on Twitter; he is PM Narendra Modi
- 7th CPC: Govt to set up anomalies committees related to IAS, IPS, IFoS