Three Manipur youth thrashed for spitting in Delhi
New Delhi: Three youths from Manipur sustained injuries after they were ruthlessly thrashed by their neighbour and his son for "spitting" in front of their house.
The incident was reported from south Delhi`s Munirka area where Ronny, 25, Seijan Guite, 23, and Samson, 25, were thrashed by Adarsh Kumar, his son Ashish and some others. Ronny told police that he had accidentally swallowed a mosquito and immediately spat it out.
"When Adarsh saw it, he assumed that Rony had deliberately spat and started thrashing him and his friends along with 7-10 other locals," police said, quoting Ronny. According to the victims, the accused thrashed them with wooden sticks and iron rods. The three youth were taken to Safdarjung Hospital for treatment.
Doctors said that they all have received minor injuries. However, Seijan said a doctor told him that his eardrum has been damaged and he needs to undergo minor operation. A case has been against Adarsh and others have been registered at the Vasant Vihar police station.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love