Three minor fire in Delhi
New Delhi: Three incidents of minor fire where reported in different parts of the national capital today, Delhi Fire Service officials said.
The first incident was reported at a restaurant in south Delhi`s Hauz Khas area. The fire department got a call at 2:17 PM following which two fire tenders were rushed to the spot, a DFS official said.
"Some chairs and other things kept at the terrace of the restaurant had caught fire which was doused within minutes. No injury was caused to anyone," an official said.
The second blaze was reported from NCERT building at Aurobindo Marg in Central Delhi at 4:57 PM.
"The electrical panel at the ground floor of the building had caught fire which was readily doused. We had sent eight fire tenders to the spot," the official said.
In another case, a chemical drum kept in a vehicle had caught fire near Motibagh Gurudwara at 2:30 PM after which two fire tenders were rushed to the spot to extinguish the flames. No one was injured in this incident as well, he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Katra helicopter crash: 'Dead pilot' Sumita Vijayan says she is alive