Three of a family found dead in west Delhi
New Delhi: Three members of a family, including a four-year-old, were found dead under mysterious circumstances in their house in west Delhi, police said.
The incident was reported from Rajendra Park Extension. A neighbour found six persons lying unconscious inside the house this morning and informed the police.
Police rushed them to Deen Dayal Upadhaya hospital where Prempal (40), Akhilesh (17) and Vikas (4) were declared brought dead.
Devkali (35), Lakshmi (10) and Amit (7) were undergoing treatment in the hospital.
A senior police official said they were investigating the cause of death. "It may be a case of suffocation. Food poisoning could be another reason," the official said.
Bodies have been sent for postmortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman