Three of a family found dead in west Delhi
New Delhi: Three members of a family, including a four-year-old, were found dead under mysterious circumstances in their house in west Delhi, police said.
The incident was reported from Rajendra Park Extension. A neighbour found six persons lying unconscious inside the house this morning and informed the police.
Police rushed them to Deen Dayal Upadhaya hospital where Prempal (40), Akhilesh (17) and Vikas (4) were declared brought dead.
Devkali (35), Lakshmi (10) and Amit (7) were undergoing treatment in the hospital.
A senior police official said they were investigating the cause of death. "It may be a case of suffocation. Food poisoning could be another reason," the official said.
Bodies have been sent for postmortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- MCA lifts ban on Shah Rukh Khan from visting Wankhede staduim
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- 2nd T20: Shahid Afridi, Anwar Ali help Pakistan win thriller against Sri Lanka
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown