Three of a family found dead in west Delhi
New Delhi: Three members of a family, including a four-year-old, were found dead under mysterious circumstances in their house in west Delhi, police said.
The incident was reported from Rajendra Park Extension. A neighbour found six persons lying unconscious inside the house this morning and informed the police.
Police rushed them to Deen Dayal Upadhaya hospital where Prempal (40), Akhilesh (17) and Vikas (4) were declared brought dead.
Devkali (35), Lakshmi (10) and Amit (7) were undergoing treatment in the hospital.
A senior police official said they were investigating the cause of death. "It may be a case of suffocation. Food poisoning could be another reason," the official said.
Bodies have been sent for postmortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead