Three of a family found dead in west Delhi
New Delhi: Three members of a family, including a four-year-old, were found dead under mysterious circumstances in their house in west Delhi, police said.
The incident was reported from Rajendra Park Extension. A neighbour found six persons lying unconscious inside the house this morning and informed the police.
Police rushed them to Deen Dayal Upadhaya hospital where Prempal (40), Akhilesh (17) and Vikas (4) were declared brought dead.
Devkali (35), Lakshmi (10) and Amit (7) were undergoing treatment in the hospital.
A senior police official said they were investigating the cause of death. "It may be a case of suffocation. Food poisoning could be another reason," the official said.
Bodies have been sent for postmortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- Divyansh Kakrora's death: Probe nails Ryan International School for glaring lapses; father alleges child was sodomised before murder
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step