Tibetan youth murdered by friend in fit of rage
New Delhi: A 27-year-old Tibetan youth was
stabbed to death allegedly by his friend following a minor
altercation in Amar Colony in south-east Delhi, police said
The victim, who has been identified as Thapten Dhargyal,
was working at a call centre in Gurgaon.
According to police, the murder took place at his friend
Rinchin Dawa`s residence at Ramesh Market in Amar Colony after
Dhargyal entered into an argument with Tashi Pshok (23), a
native of Darjeeling, allegedly after consuming liquor.
"The two started fighting when the victim alleged that
Pshok has stolen his mobile. Soon, the altercation turned
violent. Dhargyal allegedly first punched Pshok in his face
due to which he got annoyed and picked up a knife lying
nearby," said a senior police officer.
In a fit of rage, Tashi allegedly stabbed Dhargyal.
Rinchin who was also present in the room intervened
immediately and took Dhargyal to a nearby hospital while other
friends informed the police.
Dhargyal was declared brought dead by the doctors.
Additional CP (south-east) Virender Singh Chahal said,
"The accused involved in the crime has been arrested". Pshok
has been sent to judicial remand by a court.
Police said that Dhargyal came to Delhi six months ago
and was staying in Duggal Colony while Tashi, who is a
resident of a settlement colony in Darjeeling, came to delhi
only two days back.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre