Ticket sales begin for Republic Day Parade
New Delhi: Sale of tickets for the Republic Day Parade and Beating Retreat ceremony in the capital began Monday.
While tickets of reserved seats are available at Rs 300 and Rs 150, it will cost Rs 10 and Rs 50 for unreserved seats for watching the Jan 26 parade.
Tickets for the Beating Retreat ceremony (Full Dress Rehearsal) on Jan 28 will be in the category of Rs 50 and Rs 20, respectively, and will not have reserved seats.
The non-department sale counters have been set up for this purpose at ITDC Travel Counters at Ashok and Janpath Hotels, DTDC Counters at Coffee Home, Baba Kharag Singh Marg and Food and Craft Bazar, Dilli Haat.
Tickets at these counters will be available only on working days.
- Will Sonia Gandhi answer RSS's claim of igniting riots in the country?
- DNA: Only 4% of Indian polpulation pays income tax
- Police arrest person accused of abducting woman in Bengaluru
- Scientists find three Earth-sized planets orbiting dwarf star
- Kerala: Dalit law student brutally raped, murdered in Ernakulam
- Two killed in police firing in Arunachal's Tawang
- No plans to restart ceasefire with NSCN-K: Home ministry
- Trio of Earth-like planets found may posses perfect conditions for life, claim scientists
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar to go back to Goa after Union Cabinet reshuffle?
- Pakistan regrets US lack of appreciation for its anti-terror role