Ticket sales begin for Republic Day Parade
New Delhi: Sale of tickets for the Republic Day Parade and Beating Retreat ceremony in the capital began Monday.
While tickets of reserved seats are available at Rs 300 and Rs 150, it will cost Rs 10 and Rs 50 for unreserved seats for watching the Jan 26 parade.
Tickets for the Beating Retreat ceremony (Full Dress Rehearsal) on Jan 28 will be in the category of Rs 50 and Rs 20, respectively, and will not have reserved seats.
The non-department sale counters have been set up for this purpose at ITDC Travel Counters at Ashok and Janpath Hotels, DTDC Counters at Coffee Home, Baba Kharag Singh Marg and Food and Craft Bazar, Dilli Haat.
Tickets at these counters will be available only on working days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion