Ticket sales begin for Republic Day Parade
New Delhi: Sale of tickets for the Republic Day Parade and Beating Retreat ceremony in the capital began Monday.
While tickets of reserved seats are available at Rs 300 and Rs 150, it will cost Rs 10 and Rs 50 for unreserved seats for watching the Jan 26 parade.
Tickets for the Beating Retreat ceremony (Full Dress Rehearsal) on Jan 28 will be in the category of Rs 50 and Rs 20, respectively, and will not have reserved seats.
The non-department sale counters have been set up for this purpose at ITDC Travel Counters at Ashok and Janpath Hotels, DTDC Counters at Coffee Home, Baba Kharag Singh Marg and Food and Craft Bazar, Dilli Haat.
Tickets at these counters will be available only on working days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'