Toy Metro trains available for sale at Metro Museum
New Delhi: Want to carry a miniature replica
of your favourite Metro train home? You can now pick up a toy
Metro train model from the DMRC`s museum here.
From today, visitors to the Metro Museum at the Patel
Chowk Metro Station can get the model from the souvenir shop.
The model is an exact miniature of an actual Metro coach
on a ratio of 1:64. The dimensions of the model are
19X4.5X5cms. The colour of the model is steel gray and the
body is made of non-toxic plastic.
"The toy train Model is available in two types: one model
has push back feature, which allows the model to move, and the
other model is without this facility. The cost of the two
types is Rs 105 per model and Rs 95 per model respectively,"
DMRC Chief Public Relations Officer Anuj Dayal said.
The cover box of the model train has interesting
information about the dimensions and size of the Metro train.
DMRC officials said the management took a decision to make
available the toy trains for sale as there was a lot of demand
from the commuters.
The other souvenir items available in the Museum for
sale are key chains, tie pins, cufflinks, pens and books
related to Delhi Metro.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'