Traffic cop beaten up by Delhi-based scrap dealer, accomplice
Greater Noida: A Delhi-based scrap dealer and another person were on Monday booked for allegedly beating up a traffic policeman for intercepting them while they were driving on the wrong side.
The scrap dealer and his accomplice threatened and assaulted constable Rakesh Tyagi when he stopped them for driving on the wrong side of GT Road, a police official said.
Both the accused are absconding and a search is on for them, he added.
The clash caused a traffic snarl on GT road.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves