Train thief arrested in New Delhi
New Delhi: A 31-year-old man was arrested here for allegedly stealing valuables from train passengers and eight stolen laptops were recovered from him, police said on Thursday.
The accused, Amit, was arrested yesterday from Usmanpur when he went there to dispose of stolen articles, S B S Tyagi, Deputy Commissioner of Police (Crime), said today.
Following the arrest, eight stolen laptops were recovered from him, Tyagi said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- MCA lifts ban on Shah Rukh Khan from visting Wankhede staduim
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- 2nd T20: Shahid Afridi, Anwar Ali help Pakistan win thriller against Sri Lanka
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr