Train thief arrested in New Delhi
New Delhi: A 31-year-old man was arrested here for allegedly stealing valuables from train passengers and eight stolen laptops were recovered from him, police said on Thursday.
The accused, Amit, was arrested yesterday from Usmanpur when he went there to dispose of stolen articles, S B S Tyagi, Deputy Commissioner of Police (Crime), said today.
Following the arrest, eight stolen laptops were recovered from him, Tyagi said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman