Train thief arrested in New Delhi
New Delhi: A 31-year-old man was arrested here for allegedly stealing valuables from train passengers and eight stolen laptops were recovered from him, police said on Thursday.
The accused, Amit, was arrested yesterday from Usmanpur when he went there to dispose of stolen articles, S B S Tyagi, Deputy Commissioner of Police (Crime), said today.
Following the arrest, eight stolen laptops were recovered from him, Tyagi said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Narendra Modi and Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum