Train thief arrested in New Delhi
New Delhi: A 31-year-old man was arrested here for allegedly stealing valuables from train passengers and eight stolen laptops were recovered from him, police said on Thursday.
The accused, Amit, was arrested yesterday from Usmanpur when he went there to dispose of stolen articles, S B S Tyagi, Deputy Commissioner of Police (Crime), said today.
Following the arrest, eight stolen laptops were recovered from him, Tyagi said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Donald Trump calls for immediate closure of ''corrupt'' Clinton Foundation
- Hillary Clinton e-mail scandal: FBI discovers 15,000 more e-mails
- British police intercept drones flying drugs, cell phones into London prison
- My writing will never be the same, says author Perumal Murugan
- Japan's first lady makes first visit to Pearl Harbor