Train thief arrested in New Delhi
New Delhi: A 31-year-old man was arrested here for allegedly stealing valuables from train passengers and eight stolen laptops were recovered from him, police said on Thursday.
The accused, Amit, was arrested yesterday from Usmanpur when he went there to dispose of stolen articles, S B S Tyagi, Deputy Commissioner of Police (Crime), said today.
Following the arrest, eight stolen laptops were recovered from him, Tyagi said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Meet Kirti Bharti, the new topper of Bihar Intermediate exams in Arts stream!
- Agra boy seeks PM Modi, CM Akhilesh's help for his blood cancer treatment
- Armoured cars now mandatory to accompany security forces in Kashmir
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part II
- Guess who? Angered by film failure, this actor breaks hotel furniture
- Determined Sonakshi Sinha's first 'Akira' poster looks intriguing! – Pic inside
- Turkey allows more patrol flights on Syria border by NATO allies: Official
- Video: How Wales's players celebrated rivals England's exit from the Euro 2016. Crazy!
- Anna Hazare unveils poster of his biopic