Trifurcated MCD to get more allocations
New Delhi: Delhi government on Monday earmarked Rs 1,831 crore as non-plan loans to the newly-trifurcated municipal corporations.
Besides this, the Delhi government plans devolution of funds to the tune of Rs 2,400 crore to the local bodies by way of non-plan grant share in `Basic Tax Assignment and Incentive for Municipal Reforms` in the budget.
This is as per the recommendations of the Third Delhi Finance Commission.
Under plan heads, Rs 1,746 crore is being provided. The total amount earmarked for the three corporations in the current financial year would be Rs 5863 crore.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi