Trifurcated MCD to get more allocations
New Delhi: Delhi government on Monday earmarked Rs 1,831 crore as non-plan loans to the newly-trifurcated municipal corporations.
Besides this, the Delhi government plans devolution of funds to the tune of Rs 2,400 crore to the local bodies by way of non-plan grant share in `Basic Tax Assignment and Incentive for Municipal Reforms` in the budget.
This is as per the recommendations of the Third Delhi Finance Commission.
Under plan heads, Rs 1,746 crore is being provided. The total amount earmarked for the three corporations in the current financial year would be Rs 5863 crore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster