Trifurcated MCD to get more allocations
New Delhi: Delhi government on Monday earmarked Rs 1,831 crore as non-plan loans to the newly-trifurcated municipal corporations.
Besides this, the Delhi government plans devolution of funds to the tune of Rs 2,400 crore to the local bodies by way of non-plan grant share in `Basic Tax Assignment and Incentive for Municipal Reforms` in the budget.
This is as per the recommendations of the Third Delhi Finance Commission.
Under plan heads, Rs 1,746 crore is being provided. The total amount earmarked for the three corporations in the current financial year would be Rs 5863 crore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part III
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part IV
- Are central govt employees justified in demanding salary hike?
- Bucket list: You must try these things at least once before turning 25!
- 7th Pay Commission: 23.5% hike in salaries, minimum pay increased to Rs 18,000 per month; arrears to be paid this year
- These MPs may become ministers if PM Modi goes in for Cabinet reshuffle - List Inside
- SHOCKING VIDEO of Pampore attack surfaces online; terrorists can be heard firing indiscriminately - WATCH
- 7th Pay Commission: LIVE streaming of FM Jaitley Cabinet briefing