Trio arrested for vehicle thefts, chain snatching
New Delhi: Three men allegedly involved in at
least 23 cases of chain snatching and vehicle theft were
arrested here, police said on Thursday.
The arrested men have been identified as Rohit (22),
Sangeet (23) and Laloo (42), the receiver of stolen materials.
Two gold chains and two stolen motorcycles were seized from
The three were apprehended from Rohini yesterday. With
their arrests, police claimed they have solved 21 cases of
snatching and two cases of motorcycle theft.
"They along with another associate used to target women
and snatch their gold chains," DCP (Crime) Ashok Chand said.
Laloo allegedly bought snatched gold chains from the
accused persons at 70 percent of the price.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- LIVE: This is the first Prime Minister-like action by Narendra Modi, says Rahul Gandhi on surgical strikes
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’