Trio arrested for vehicle thefts, chain snatching
New Delhi: Three men allegedly involved in at
least 23 cases of chain snatching and vehicle theft were
arrested here, police said on Thursday.
The arrested men have been identified as Rohit (22),
Sangeet (23) and Laloo (42), the receiver of stolen materials.
Two gold chains and two stolen motorcycles were seized from
The three were apprehended from Rohini yesterday. With
their arrests, police claimed they have solved 21 cases of
snatching and two cases of motorcycle theft.
"They along with another associate used to target women
and snatch their gold chains," DCP (Crime) Ashok Chand said.
Laloo allegedly bought snatched gold chains from the
accused persons at 70 percent of the price.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head