Trooper shot at in Delhi
New Delhi: A paramilitary trooper was shot at by two people near his house here while he was on morning walk, police said Friday.
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) Inspector Vikas, 34, who is posted in Delhi, was shot at by two motorcycle-borne people - one of whom has been identified as his brother-in-law - in south Delhi`s RK Puram area.
"He has received a bullet wound in his abdomen and has been admitted to AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences). His condition is critical," police said.
The assailants are on the run.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’