Trooper shot at in Delhi
New Delhi: A paramilitary trooper was shot at by two people near his house here while he was on morning walk, police said Friday.
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) Inspector Vikas, 34, who is posted in Delhi, was shot at by two motorcycle-borne people - one of whom has been identified as his brother-in-law - in south Delhi`s RK Puram area.
"He has received a bullet wound in his abdomen and has been admitted to AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences). His condition is critical," police said.
The assailants are on the run.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Nuke-armed Pakistan can 'target' Delhi in 5 minutes, claims AQ Khan
- Gorilla shot dead after child falls into enclosure at Cincinnati Zoo!
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature?
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature? - Part II
- Bihar Board class 10th results: More than 50 percent students fail in exams - Is this the reason?
- Tax holiday for start-ups should be raised to 7 years, says Commerce Minister
- Protest in Portugal against private school funding cuts
- Street-shopping kept Alia busy during Gauri Shinde's next
- Abu Dhabi hotel guests to pay new fee on bills - Know what it is