Two Afghan nationals stabbed in south-east Delhi
New Delhi: Two Afghan nationals were stabbed
allegedly by four of their countrymen following an argument
over repaying loan, police said on Sunday.
The incident was reported from Lajpat Nagar in south-east
Delhi last night.
The victims have been identified as Naseem and Ahmed
Naseem and Rayeez got into an argument with the four
other Afghan nationals.
The accused, who were later arrested have been identified
as Pameen, Masood and Azhar. Two accused go by the same name
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Delhi government bans Chinese firecrackers for this Diwali