Two Afghan nationals stabbed in south-east Delhi
New Delhi: Two Afghan nationals were stabbed
allegedly by four of their countrymen following an argument
over repaying loan, police said on Sunday.
The incident was reported from Lajpat Nagar in south-east
Delhi last night.
The victims have been identified as Naseem and Ahmed
Naseem and Rayeez got into an argument with the four
other Afghan nationals.
The accused, who were later arrested have been identified
as Pameen, Masood and Azhar. Two accused go by the same name
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi