Two Afghan nationals stabbed in south-east Delhi
New Delhi: Two Afghan nationals were stabbed
allegedly by four of their countrymen following an argument
over repaying loan, police said on Sunday.
The incident was reported from Lajpat Nagar in south-east
Delhi last night.
The victims have been identified as Naseem and Ahmed
Naseem and Rayeez got into an argument with the four
other Afghan nationals.
The accused, who were later arrested have been identified
as Pameen, Masood and Azhar. Two accused go by the same name
- Delhi government seeks taxi unions' views over ban on diesel cab
- Real estate developers to land in trouble for taking consumers 'for a ride'
- Pakistan's ISI using mobile apps to lure Indian jawans, retired officials: Report
- IS may be making chemical weapons, warns watchdog
- India may clock near 8% growth on back of good monsoon: Das