Two Africans held with cocaine
New Delhi: Two Africans of singing group "Paplo Music" were arrested here Friday with 30 grams of cocaine, police said.
"The accused have been identified as Zoro Daniel, 36, and Boniface Okoye, 32. The arrests were a follow up of the earlier cocaine racket busted in which foreigners, especially of Nigerian origin, were apprehended," said Deputy Commissioner of Police Arun Kampani.
Daniel from Ivory Coast and Boniface Okoye is from Lagos in Nigeria, he said.
2G report war intensifies, Chidambaram lashes out at Joshi
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie