Two Africans held with cocaine
New Delhi: Two Africans of singing group "Paplo Music" were arrested here Friday with 30 grams of cocaine, police said.
"The accused have been identified as Zoro Daniel, 36, and Boniface Okoye, 32. The arrests were a follow up of the earlier cocaine racket busted in which foreigners, especially of Nigerian origin, were apprehended," said Deputy Commissioner of Police Arun Kampani.
Daniel from Ivory Coast and Boniface Okoye is from Lagos in Nigeria, he said.
2G report war intensifies, Chidambaram lashes out at Joshi
- IN PICS: Kanhaiya Kumar's supporters brutally thrash this man in Patna - Know why
- Good news! India win one silver, two bronze in Archery World Cup
- Yuvraj Singh drops big hint about film on his life – Here's what the star batsman said...
- Indian Premier League 9: After struggling for years, Delhi Daredevils find rhythm under Rahul Dravid's watchful eyes
- WATCH: SHOCKING! Kanhaiya Kumar's supporters mercilessly beat up man for showing black flag