Two Africans held with cocaine
New Delhi: Two Africans of singing group "Paplo Music" were arrested here Friday with 30 grams of cocaine, police said.
"The accused have been identified as Zoro Daniel, 36, and Boniface Okoye, 32. The arrests were a follow up of the earlier cocaine racket busted in which foreigners, especially of Nigerian origin, were apprehended," said Deputy Commissioner of Police Arun Kampani.
Daniel from Ivory Coast and Boniface Okoye is from Lagos in Nigeria, he said.
2G report war intensifies, Chidambaram lashes out at Joshi
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you