Two Africans held with cocaine
New Delhi: Two Africans of singing group "Paplo Music" were arrested here Friday with 30 grams of cocaine, police said.
"The accused have been identified as Zoro Daniel, 36, and Boniface Okoye, 32. The arrests were a follow up of the earlier cocaine racket busted in which foreigners, especially of Nigerian origin, were apprehended," said Deputy Commissioner of Police Arun Kampani.
Daniel from Ivory Coast and Boniface Okoye is from Lagos in Nigeria, he said.
2G report war intensifies, Chidambaram lashes out at Joshi
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Shocking ISIS video: English-speaking 10-year-old boy beheads hostage, warns America