Two Africans held with cocaine
New Delhi: Two Africans of singing group "Paplo Music" were arrested here Friday with 30 grams of cocaine, police said.
"The accused have been identified as Zoro Daniel, 36, and Boniface Okoye, 32. The arrests were a follow up of the earlier cocaine racket busted in which foreigners, especially of Nigerian origin, were apprehended," said Deputy Commissioner of Police Arun Kampani.
Daniel from Ivory Coast and Boniface Okoye is from Lagos in Nigeria, he said.
2G report war intensifies, Chidambaram lashes out at Joshi
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister