Two die in fire in Central Delhi
New Delhi: A woman and a two-year-old boy
suffocated to death today while two persons survived when a
fire broke out in their central Delhi residence, officials
The incident was reported from a house in Gurdware
Gali in Beandonpur of Karol Bagh this afternoon and the
victims have been identified as Surinder Kaur (62) and Harmant
(2), fire brigade officials said.
Two fire tenders were rushed to douse the blaze, which
was caused by a short circuit, according to preliminary
Two more persons were inside the house when it caught
fire. They were rushed to a hospital where they were
discharged after treatment, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'