Two die in fire in Central Delhi
New Delhi: A woman and a two-year-old boy
suffocated to death today while two persons survived when a
fire broke out in their central Delhi residence, officials
The incident was reported from a house in Gurdware
Gali in Beandonpur of Karol Bagh this afternoon and the
victims have been identified as Surinder Kaur (62) and Harmant
(2), fire brigade officials said.
Two fire tenders were rushed to douse the blaze, which
was caused by a short circuit, according to preliminary
Two more persons were inside the house when it caught
fire. They were rushed to a hospital where they were
discharged after treatment, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack