Two found dead in houses in Delhi
New Delhi: Two persons, including a Class XII girl, allegedly committed suicide in their houses in separate incidents, police said on Wednesday.
Shivani (18) was found hanging at her house in Shakarpur last night by her father.
Police said her father had told them that she was depressed due to the poor performance in exams held last month.
In another incident, Vishwajeet Sarkar allegedly committed suicide in Ganesh Nagar yesterday.
In a purported suicide note, he claimed he was depressed due to family dispute.
He was survived by wife and a five-year-old daughter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'