Two girls injured in acid attack in Faridabad
Faridabad: Two girl students of a local school sustained burn injuries after an unidentified person allegedly threw acid over them, police said.
The incident took place this afternoon when the girls, studying in class X of Karmabhumi school, were on their way back home after school hours, ACP, Saran police station, Dalveer Singh said.
The locals rushed them to a nearby hospital where they were admitted in a serious condition, Singh said.
A case has been registered in this regard besides a hunt launched to nab the culprit, the ACP added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender