Two girls injured in acid attack in Faridabad
Faridabad: Two girl students of a local school sustained burn injuries after an unidentified person allegedly threw acid over them, police said.
The incident took place this afternoon when the girls, studying in class X of Karmabhumi school, were on their way back home after school hours, ACP, Saran police station, Dalveer Singh said.
The locals rushed them to a nearby hospital where they were admitted in a serious condition, Singh said.
A case has been registered in this regard besides a hunt launched to nab the culprit, the ACP added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'