Two held for drugging, raping woman in Delhi
New Delhi: A 28-year-old married woman
was allegedly raped by two men, including a fireman, in a
guest house in central Delhi after serving her a sedative
laced soft drink, police sources said today.
Two men -- Naresh Dahiya, the fireman, and Chetan --
have been arrested, they said.
The victim, a resident of Jasola in south Delhi, had
come to meet one of her relatives in Connaught Place yesterday
afternoon from Gurgaon.
In Connaught Place, she met Dahiya, who is into
multi-level marketing and an employee of Delhi Fire Services,
and took her to Priya Guest House in Daryaganj saying that he
would make her a member of a multi-level marketing company.
They checked into Room No 310 of the Guest House as a
couple. He served her with a cold drink which was laced with
sedatives after she objected to his sexual advances. She
became unconscious and he allegedly raped her. His friend
Chetan also allegedly raped her, sources said.
Sources said investigators are verifying her charges
as she "has been changing her statement".
A case has been registered and probe is on.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India