Two held for drugging, raping woman in Delhi
New Delhi: A 28-year-old married woman
was allegedly raped by two men, including a fireman, in a
guest house in central Delhi after serving her a sedative
laced soft drink, police sources said today.
Two men -- Naresh Dahiya, the fireman, and Chetan --
have been arrested, they said.
The victim, a resident of Jasola in south Delhi, had
come to meet one of her relatives in Connaught Place yesterday
afternoon from Gurgaon.
In Connaught Place, she met Dahiya, who is into
multi-level marketing and an employee of Delhi Fire Services,
and took her to Priya Guest House in Daryaganj saying that he
would make her a member of a multi-level marketing company.
They checked into Room No 310 of the Guest House as a
couple. He served her with a cold drink which was laced with
sedatives after she objected to his sexual advances. She
became unconscious and he allegedly raped her. His friend
Chetan also allegedly raped her, sources said.
Sources said investigators are verifying her charges
as she "has been changing her statement".
A case has been registered and probe is on.
- IPL 2016: Axar Patel's four-wicket haul guides Kings XI Punjab to 23-run win over table-toppers Gujarat Lions
- Diesel prices in major Indian cities after latest hike!
- A much needed break! PM Modi spends some moments of solitude with a boat ride in Varanasi – Watch
- ISIS makes Indian terrorist its poster boy in new video to lure youth from country
- Russian GP: Nico Rosberg wins seventh race in succession as Lewis Hamilton recovers to second spot