Two held for drugging, raping woman in Delhi
New Delhi: A 28-year-old married woman
was allegedly raped by two men, including a fireman, in a
guest house in central Delhi after serving her a sedative
laced soft drink, police sources said today.
Two men -- Naresh Dahiya, the fireman, and Chetan --
have been arrested, they said.
The victim, a resident of Jasola in south Delhi, had
come to meet one of her relatives in Connaught Place yesterday
afternoon from Gurgaon.
In Connaught Place, she met Dahiya, who is into
multi-level marketing and an employee of Delhi Fire Services,
and took her to Priya Guest House in Daryaganj saying that he
would make her a member of a multi-level marketing company.
They checked into Room No 310 of the Guest House as a
couple. He served her with a cold drink which was laced with
sedatives after she objected to his sexual advances. She
became unconscious and he allegedly raped her. His friend
Chetan also allegedly raped her, sources said.
Sources said investigators are verifying her charges
as she "has been changing her statement".
A case has been registered and probe is on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31