Two injured in wall collapse
New Delhi: Two persons were injured when the wall of a fire station collapsed due to digging work for a drainage here Wednesday morning.
The incident took place near Loni Chowk in Durgapuri area of Gokulpuri.
"The wall of fire station collapsed and two persons are injured as reported by fire (brigade)," the Delhi Disaster Management Authority (DDMA) said in a text message.
The fire brigade officials said digging work was on in the area and this led to the collapse of the wall.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city