Two junior engineers suspended
Noida: Two Junior Engineers of New Okhla Industrial Development Authority (NOIDA) were on Saturday suspended and show-cause notices issued to four other officials for failing to get rid of encroachment in the industrial area.
After the inspection of industrial sectors, NOIDA CEO Rama Raman suspended two junior engineers and issued show cause notice issued to Chief Maintenance Engineer, two assistant project engineers and a project engineer.
The step was taken by the CEO as the officials had failed to remove the encroachments in the industrial area, sources said.
Notices were also served to horticulture staff and sanitary staff as the CEO found that parks were not maintained in the industrial sectors.
Meanwhile, a delegation of Noida Entrepreneur Association (NEA), an organisation of industrialist, met with NOIDA CEO and informed him about the various problems faced by them.
Illegal parking and power theft in the area were among the major points raised by NEA members.
The NEA members pointed out that several industrial plots were lying vacant and asked the Authority to issue notice to all such persons who despite purchasing the land had not opened any industry in the area.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump
- PM Modi congratulates Zee News for its efforts to promote energy conservation
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way