Two junior engineers suspended
Noida: Two Junior Engineers of New Okhla Industrial Development Authority (NOIDA) were on Saturday suspended and show-cause notices issued to four other officials for failing to get rid of encroachment in the industrial area.
After the inspection of industrial sectors, NOIDA CEO Rama Raman suspended two junior engineers and issued show cause notice issued to Chief Maintenance Engineer, two assistant project engineers and a project engineer.
The step was taken by the CEO as the officials had failed to remove the encroachments in the industrial area, sources said.
Notices were also served to horticulture staff and sanitary staff as the CEO found that parks were not maintained in the industrial sectors.
Meanwhile, a delegation of Noida Entrepreneur Association (NEA), an organisation of industrialist, met with NOIDA CEO and informed him about the various problems faced by them.
Illegal parking and power theft in the area were among the major points raised by NEA members.
The NEA members pointed out that several industrial plots were lying vacant and asked the Authority to issue notice to all such persons who despite purchasing the land had not opened any industry in the area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof