Two juveniles arrested in Delhi murder case
New Delhi: Two juveniles, who used to get
friendly with passersby and rob their belongings, have been
arrested for allegedly stabbing a man who later succumbed to
his injuries in hospital, police said on Tuesday.
Hiren and Nikka (name changed) were apprehended after a
specific information with the help of mobile call details of
the deceased, they said.
On July 6, 35-year-old Bhupender Pandey, a tempo driver,
was admitted to Sanjay Gandhi Memorial hospital after being
stabbed following a quarrel near AB Park in Sultanpuri.
Pandey died the next day.
"During the course of investigation and after inquiring a
numbers of people from nearby locality and analysing call
detail of mobile phone of the deceased, police apprehended
them," BS Jaiswal, DCP (Outer district), said.
Police recovered the mobile phone of the deceased, the
knife used for committing the crime and blood stained clothes
of the suspects.
During interrogation, both admitted that they had stabbed
a tempo driver at AB Park, near Jalebi chowk in Sultanpuri,
while trying to rob his mobile and other belongings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed unanimously in state Assembly; violence rocks Tamil Nadu
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog