Two juveniles arrested in Delhi murder case
New Delhi: Two juveniles, who used to get
friendly with passersby and rob their belongings, have been
arrested for allegedly stabbing a man who later succumbed to
his injuries in hospital, police said on Tuesday.
Hiren and Nikka (name changed) were apprehended after a
specific information with the help of mobile call details of
the deceased, they said.
On July 6, 35-year-old Bhupender Pandey, a tempo driver,
was admitted to Sanjay Gandhi Memorial hospital after being
stabbed following a quarrel near AB Park in Sultanpuri.
Pandey died the next day.
"During the course of investigation and after inquiring a
numbers of people from nearby locality and analysing call
detail of mobile phone of the deceased, police apprehended
them," BS Jaiswal, DCP (Outer district), said.
Police recovered the mobile phone of the deceased, the
knife used for committing the crime and blood stained clothes
of the suspects.
During interrogation, both admitted that they had stabbed
a tempo driver at AB Park, near Jalebi chowk in Sultanpuri,
while trying to rob his mobile and other belongings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi