Two juveniles beat a boy to death, held
New Delhi: Two juveniles beat a 15-year-old Class 9 student to death following a fight after their bicycles collided, police said Tuesday. The suspected attackers have been taken into custody.
The incident happened in Ranjit Nagar area of central Delhi Monday evening.
Himanshu, accompanied by his two friends, was returning home after tuition classes.
His bicycle collided with that of one of the accused, who was coming from the other side of the road.
A police officer said, "Heated arguments led to a fight between Himanshu and the two juveniles, who beat him up and he collapsed."
Himanshu`s two friends informed his family and the police and also took him to a hospital where he was pronounced dead.
The officer said the suspected attackers, residents of the same locality, were arrested in the night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Jallikattu protests LIVE: Kamal Haasan urges agitators to stay calm, says `none can take away your rights`
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS