Two juveniles beat a boy to death, held
New Delhi: Two juveniles beat a 15-year-old Class 9 student to death following a fight after their bicycles collided, police said Tuesday. The suspected attackers have been taken into custody.
The incident happened in Ranjit Nagar area of central Delhi Monday evening.
Himanshu, accompanied by his two friends, was returning home after tuition classes.
His bicycle collided with that of one of the accused, who was coming from the other side of the road.
A police officer said, "Heated arguments led to a fight between Himanshu and the two juveniles, who beat him up and he collapsed."
Himanshu`s two friends informed his family and the police and also took him to a hospital where he was pronounced dead.
The officer said the suspected attackers, residents of the same locality, were arrested in the night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH