Two juveniles beat a boy to death, held
New Delhi: Two juveniles beat a 15-year-old Class 9 student to death following a fight after their bicycles collided, police said Tuesday. The suspected attackers have been taken into custody.
The incident happened in Ranjit Nagar area of central Delhi Monday evening.
Himanshu, accompanied by his two friends, was returning home after tuition classes.
His bicycle collided with that of one of the accused, who was coming from the other side of the road.
A police officer said, "Heated arguments led to a fight between Himanshu and the two juveniles, who beat him up and he collapsed."
Himanshu`s two friends informed his family and the police and also took him to a hospital where he was pronounced dead.
The officer said the suspected attackers, residents of the same locality, were arrested in the night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part II
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part III
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part IV
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Dreaded Maoist couple, three other ultras surrender in Odisha
- High-speed trains running on these five routes soon to be a reality
- Dalits are used as 'political weapon', says BSP chief Mayawati
- Russian athletics mess: Gloom and anger for athletes due to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- BSP workers hold protest, demand arrest of Dayashankar Singh