Two juveniles beat a boy to death, held
New Delhi: Two juveniles beat a 15-year-old Class 9 student to death following a fight after their bicycles collided, police said Tuesday. The suspected attackers have been taken into custody.
The incident happened in Ranjit Nagar area of central Delhi Monday evening.
Himanshu, accompanied by his two friends, was returning home after tuition classes.
His bicycle collided with that of one of the accused, who was coming from the other side of the road.
A police officer said, "Heated arguments led to a fight between Himanshu and the two juveniles, who beat him up and he collapsed."
Himanshu`s two friends informed his family and the police and also took him to a hospital where he was pronounced dead.
The officer said the suspected attackers, residents of the same locality, were arrested in the night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Indian women's hockey stars humiliated, made to sit on floor of train on way back home from Rio
- Donald Trump vows 'tracking system' to deport everyone whose visa expires
- Rockets fired at Turkey's Diyarbakir airport
- Colombia peace deal to be signed late September