Two Metro stations to be closed in view of Telangana protests
New Delhi: Two Metro stations near Parliament House will remain shut on Monday in view of possible protests over the Telangana issue.
Central Secretariat and Udyog Bhawan stations will remain closed from 9 am to 5 pm, while Race Course and Patel chowk stations will be kept open, a DMRC spokesperson said.
As advised by Delhi Police, the Metro stations will remain closed due to security reasons, Metro officials said.
However, interchange and controlled exit will also be allowed at Central Secretariat.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?