Two missing children found dead in Delhi
New Delhi: Two siblings, who were kidnapped from their school three days ago, were found dead in a jungle here on Saturday.
The children, aged five and seven, went missing three days ago from Mandawli, police said. They were identified as Mansij (7) and Yashbi (5).
The family of the children had received a ransom call.
Their bodies were recovered from a jungle near Tilak Marg and Pragati Maidan.
Police said they were awaiting the post-mortem report to ascertain the cause of the death.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- New survey reveals why men resort to unprotected sex
- 4.7 magnitude earthquake hits India-Bangladesh border region
- Google pays musical tribute to Bollywood legend RD Burman on his 77th birth anniversary! - See pic
- British EU vote unnerves world leaders and markets
- Copa America final: Chile beat Argentina 4-2 to win title after Lionel Messi misses penalty kick