Two missing children found dead in Delhi
New Delhi: Two siblings, who were kidnapped from their school three days ago, were found dead in a jungle here on Saturday.
The children, aged five and seven, went missing three days ago from Mandawli, police said. They were identified as Mansij (7) and Yashbi (5).
The family of the children had received a ransom call.
Their bodies were recovered from a jungle near Tilak Marg and Pragati Maidan.
Police said they were awaiting the post-mortem report to ascertain the cause of the death.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!