Two missing children found dead in Delhi
New Delhi: Two siblings, who were kidnapped from their school three days ago, were found dead in a jungle here on Saturday.
The children, aged five and seven, went missing three days ago from Mandawli, police said. They were identified as Mansij (7) and Yashbi (5).
The family of the children had received a ransom call.
Their bodies were recovered from a jungle near Tilak Marg and Pragati Maidan.
Police said they were awaiting the post-mortem report to ascertain the cause of the death.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3