Two missing children found dead in Delhi
New Delhi: Two siblings, who were kidnapped from their school three days ago, were found dead in a jungle here on Saturday.
The children, aged five and seven, went missing three days ago from Mandawli, police said. They were identified as Mansij (7) and Yashbi (5).
The family of the children had received a ransom call.
Their bodies were recovered from a jungle near Tilak Marg and Pragati Maidan.
Police said they were awaiting the post-mortem report to ascertain the cause of the death.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming