Two of family duped in property-related fraud
Faridabad: A case has been lodged here against two persons, including the director of a construction company, for allegedly duping two members of a family of Rs 11.84 lakh in a property-related fraud, police said on Friday.
The two victims stated in their complaint that they were duped on the pretext of buying land in Sector 89 by the two accused, but they realised that they were cheated, they said.
In another incident, a man lodged a case against two persons for allegedly selling off his land with the help of forged papers, police said.
Investigations are on in both the cases, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Watch: PM Modi addresses rally in Moradabad, UP - Part II
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what