Two of family duped in property-related fraud
Faridabad: A case has been lodged here against two persons, including the director of a construction company, for allegedly duping two members of a family of Rs 11.84 lakh in a property-related fraud, police said on Friday.
The two victims stated in their complaint that they were duped on the pretext of buying land in Sector 89 by the two accused, but they realised that they were cheated, they said.
In another incident, a man lodged a case against two persons for allegedly selling off his land with the help of forged papers, police said.
Investigations are on in both the cases, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!