Two women robbed of jewellery worth Rs 6 lakh in Delhi
New Delhi: Two women were robbed of jewellery worth Rs 6 lakh by two motorcycle-borne men at gunpoint in Anand Vihar area of east Delhi.
The two women, identified as Pooja Sarwala and Deepika Sarwala, both resident of Surajmal Vihar, were on their way to a shopping mall near Ram Nagar yesterday afternoon, when two men trained a gun at them and asked them to hand over their jewellery.
"The women handed over their jewellery to the two after which the duo drove away," police said. A manhunt has been launched to nab the two robbers. Further investigations are underway, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!