Two women robbed of jewellery worth Rs 6 lakh in Delhi
New Delhi: Two women were robbed of jewellery worth Rs 6 lakh by two motorcycle-borne men at gunpoint in Anand Vihar area of east Delhi.
The two women, identified as Pooja Sarwala and Deepika Sarwala, both resident of Surajmal Vihar, were on their way to a shopping mall near Ram Nagar yesterday afternoon, when two men trained a gun at them and asked them to hand over their jewellery.
"The women handed over their jewellery to the two after which the duo drove away," police said. A manhunt has been launched to nab the two robbers. Further investigations are underway, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you