Two women robbed of jewellery worth Rs 6 lakh in Delhi
New Delhi: Two women were robbed of jewellery worth Rs 6 lakh by two motorcycle-borne men at gunpoint in Anand Vihar area of east Delhi.
The two women, identified as Pooja Sarwala and Deepika Sarwala, both resident of Surajmal Vihar, were on their way to a shopping mall near Ram Nagar yesterday afternoon, when two men trained a gun at them and asked them to hand over their jewellery.
"The women handed over their jewellery to the two after which the duo drove away," police said. A manhunt has been launched to nab the two robbers. Further investigations are underway, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Do condom ads encourage rape?
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda