Two youths arrested for murder
New Delhi: Two youths were arrested in
north-east Delhi for allegedly murdering a milk booth owner
who mediated a fight they had with someone and later beat them
up, police said today.
Faisal (20), a driver, and Sahibe Alam (22), a tailor,
were apprehended for killing Ajeet Singh on August seven in
During interrogation, police claimed, the duo admitted
that they killed the milk booth owner as Alam wanted to take
revenge on him for beating them up.
The duo had a scuffle with a person in Khajoori which
was mediated by Singh.
However, they got into a quarrel with Singh who then beat
them up while locals intervened.
"Alam was furious and wanted to take the revenge as they
presumed themselves as big criminals of the area and it was
shameful for them as they had been beaten publicly," a senior
police officer said.
So, they allegedly planned to murder Singh, the officer
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'