UID No is valid ID proof for LPG gas connection
New Delhi: Applicants for new domestic LPG
cooking gas connections can now produce the letters of
allotment of Aadhaar numbers issued by Unique Identification
Authority of India (UIDAI) as proof of identity and proof of
State-owned fuel retailers have advised their "LPG
distributors to include the letter of issue of Aadhaar numbers
with photograph and address issued by UIDAI as proof of
identify and address for release of new LPG connections,"
Bharat Petroleum and Hindustan Petroleum said in identical
press statements here.
"Henceforth, the Aadhaar (Letter issued by UIDAI) will be
included in the list of documents sufficient for issue of new
domestic LPG connections," they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world