Unattended doctor bleeds to death after mishap
New Delhi: A resident doctor with a
prominent city hospital bled to death unattended after he fell
of his motorcycle and was run over by an unidentified vehicle
in south Delhi, police said.
The incident took place in Sarita Vihar at around
midnight and the deceased was identified as Kunal Raghuvanshi
(31), who hailed from Bhopal.
Police said they received a call at around 1 am and
when they reached the spot, the doctor attached to Apollo
Hospital`s neurology department had died.
Raghuvanshi was returning from his elder brother
Karan`s residence in Noida when the incident took place.
"It appears that he first lost balance of the
motorcycle and fell down. He was badly injured and a vehicle
ran over him later," a senior police official said.
He was left unattended for about an hour, the official
Raghuvanshi was in the panel of doctors led by
neurologist Vineet Suri at Apollo Hospital.
A case has been registered and further investigations
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- Hours after attacking NDA govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Narendra Modi
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday