Unattended doctor bleeds to death after mishap
New Delhi: A resident doctor with a
prominent city hospital bled to death unattended after he fell
of his motorcycle and was run over by an unidentified vehicle
in south Delhi, police said.
The incident took place in Sarita Vihar at around
midnight and the deceased was identified as Kunal Raghuvanshi
(31), who hailed from Bhopal.
Police said they received a call at around 1 am and
when they reached the spot, the doctor attached to Apollo
Hospital`s neurology department had died.
Raghuvanshi was returning from his elder brother
Karan`s residence in Noida when the incident took place.
"It appears that he first lost balance of the
motorcycle and fell down. He was badly injured and a vehicle
ran over him later," a senior police official said.
He was left unattended for about an hour, the official
Raghuvanshi was in the panel of doctors led by
neurologist Vineet Suri at Apollo Hospital.
A case has been registered and further investigations
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling