Unattended doctor bleeds to death after mishap
New Delhi: A resident doctor with a
prominent city hospital bled to death unattended after he fell
of his motorcycle and was run over by an unidentified vehicle
in south Delhi, police said.
The incident took place in Sarita Vihar at around
midnight and the deceased was identified as Kunal Raghuvanshi
(31), who hailed from Bhopal.
Police said they received a call at around 1 am and
when they reached the spot, the doctor attached to Apollo
Hospital`s neurology department had died.
Raghuvanshi was returning from his elder brother
Karan`s residence in Noida when the incident took place.
"It appears that he first lost balance of the
motorcycle and fell down. He was badly injured and a vehicle
ran over him later," a senior police official said.
He was left unattended for about an hour, the official
Raghuvanshi was in the panel of doctors led by
neurologist Vineet Suri at Apollo Hospital.
A case has been registered and further investigations
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation