Unattended doctor bleeds to death after mishap
New Delhi: A resident doctor with a
prominent city hospital bled to death unattended after he fell
of his motorcycle and was run over by an unidentified vehicle
in south Delhi, police said.
The incident took place in Sarita Vihar at around
midnight and the deceased was identified as Kunal Raghuvanshi
(31), who hailed from Bhopal.
Police said they received a call at around 1 am and
when they reached the spot, the doctor attached to Apollo
Hospital`s neurology department had died.
Raghuvanshi was returning from his elder brother
Karan`s residence in Noida when the incident took place.
"It appears that he first lost balance of the
motorcycle and fell down. He was badly injured and a vehicle
ran over him later," a senior police official said.
He was left unattended for about an hour, the official
Raghuvanshi was in the panel of doctors led by
neurologist Vineet Suri at Apollo Hospital.
A case has been registered and further investigations
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Attack on Kabul`s American University ends as attackers killed
- Colombia announces historic peace pact
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- 'Nirbhaya' gang-rape: Convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail, admitted to hospital
- Iranian Navy in `unsafe` intercept of US destroyer: Defense official