Under-construction rly bridge collapses, one killed
New Delhi: A labourer was killed and two others were injured in north-west Delhi on Monday afternoon when an under-construction railway bridge collapsed while they were removing soil from the area.
While the body of one labourer was recovered from the debris, the other two were rescued, fire brigade officials said.
The injured are undergoing treatment at a private hospital in Narela, they said.
The labourers were removing soil from the spot when the bridge, being constructed at the railway crossing in Narela, collapsed at around 2 pm, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Yakub Memon buried in Mumbai; Rajnath says he got chance to express views in all forums
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened