Under-construction rly bridge collapses, one killed
New Delhi: A labourer was killed and two others were injured in north-west Delhi on Monday afternoon when an under-construction railway bridge collapsed while they were removing soil from the area.
While the body of one labourer was recovered from the debris, the other two were rescued, fire brigade officials said.
The injured are undergoing treatment at a private hospital in Narela, they said.
The labourers were removing soil from the spot when the bridge, being constructed at the railway crossing in Narela, collapsed at around 2 pm, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA