Under-construction rly bridge collapses, one killed
New Delhi: A labourer was killed and two others were injured in north-west Delhi on Monday afternoon when an under-construction railway bridge collapsed while they were removing soil from the area.
While the body of one labourer was recovered from the debris, the other two were rescued, fire brigade officials said.
The injured are undergoing treatment at a private hospital in Narela, they said.
The labourers were removing soil from the spot when the bridge, being constructed at the railway crossing in Narela, collapsed at around 2 pm, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you