Unidentified man found hanging from tree in Delhi
New Delhi: The body of an unidentified 26-year-old man was found hanging from a tree in a park in south Delhi`s Kalkaji area Wednesday, police said.
"We got to know about the incident at 7 am Our team found a person hanging from a tree. He was dead. Investigations are on to determine the cause of the death," a police officer said.
The man was found hanging in a DDA park in front of the Kalkaji temple here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP