Unidentified man found hanging from tree in Delhi
New Delhi: The body of an unidentified 26-year-old man was found hanging from a tree in a park in south Delhi`s Kalkaji area Wednesday, police said.
"We got to know about the incident at 7 am Our team found a person hanging from a tree. He was dead. Investigations are on to determine the cause of the death," a police officer said.
The man was found hanging in a DDA park in front of the Kalkaji temple here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble