Victim of eve-teasing shifted to Delhi hospital
Muzaffarnagar: A minor Dalit girl, who set herself ablaze after being eve-teased, has been shifted to Ram Manohar Lohia hospital in Delhi in a serious condition, officials said here on Tuesday.
The girl was shifted to RML in Delhi from a private hospital in Shamli with 60 per cent burn injuries last evening, they said.
Meanwhile, the accused Sunil Kumar, who was arrested for eve-teasing the 16-year-old Dalit girl on January 14, has been sent for 14 days judicial custody by a local court here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi