Victim of eve-teasing shifted to Delhi hospital
Muzaffarnagar: A minor Dalit girl, who set herself ablaze after being eve-teased, has been shifted to Ram Manohar Lohia hospital in Delhi in a serious condition, officials said here on Tuesday.
The girl was shifted to RML in Delhi from a private hospital in Shamli with 60 per cent burn injuries last evening, they said.
Meanwhile, the accused Sunil Kumar, who was arrested for eve-teasing the 16-year-old Dalit girl on January 14, has been sent for 14 days judicial custody by a local court here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing