Violence in Delhi after girl dies in accident
New Delhi: Violent protests broke out on Saturday morning in Delhi’s Aman Vihar after the death of an 11-year-old girl in a road accident.
Four children, among them three girls, were going to school on a motorcycle when a tractor hit them.
One of the girls died in the mishap. The other three were admitted to a local hospital where the condition of one of the girls is said to be serious.
Following the incident, angry locals started protesting on the streets and also set the tractor on fire.
The police had to fire in air and use tear gas to disperse the angry crowd.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Parineeti Chopra turns 'sexy pari' for sizzling photo-shoot