Violence in Delhi after girl dies in accident
New Delhi: Violent protests broke out on Saturday morning in Delhi’s Aman Vihar after the death of an 11-year-old girl in a road accident.
Four children, among them three girls, were going to school on a motorcycle when a tractor hit them.
One of the girls died in the mishap. The other three were admitted to a local hospital where the condition of one of the girls is said to be serious.
Following the incident, angry locals started protesting on the streets and also set the tractor on fire.
The police had to fire in air and use tear gas to disperse the angry crowd.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog