Wall collapse in Delhi claims four lives
New Delhi: Four people were killed on Friday evening when a wall of an under construction building in west Delhi`s Hari Nagar area collapsed.
A passerby told ANI, "I was passing through around 6.30 p.m. when I heard the voices and saw that a wall has collapsed. We started digging out and found four people struck down there. We couldn`t find out if they are alive or not, but two were badly injured."
"Strangely the police and fire brigade reached on time and did the needful," he added.
The incident took place in L block of Hari Nagar at an under construction building, near Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital.
The basement wall collapsed, claiming the lives of four labourers working at the site.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31