Wall collapse in Delhi claims four lives
New Delhi: Four people were killed on Friday evening when a wall of an under construction building in west Delhi`s Hari Nagar area collapsed.
A passerby told ANI, "I was passing through around 6.30 p.m. when I heard the voices and saw that a wall has collapsed. We started digging out and found four people struck down there. We couldn`t find out if they are alive or not, but two were badly injured."
"Strangely the police and fire brigade reached on time and did the needful," he added.
The incident took place in L block of Hari Nagar at an under construction building, near Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital.
The basement wall collapsed, claiming the lives of four labourers working at the site.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'