Wall collapse in Delhi claims four lives
New Delhi: Four people were killed on Friday evening when a wall of an under construction building in west Delhi`s Hari Nagar area collapsed.
A passerby told ANI, "I was passing through around 6.30 p.m. when I heard the voices and saw that a wall has collapsed. We started digging out and found four people struck down there. We couldn`t find out if they are alive or not, but two were badly injured."
"Strangely the police and fire brigade reached on time and did the needful," he added.
The incident took place in L block of Hari Nagar at an under construction building, near Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital.
The basement wall collapsed, claiming the lives of four labourers working at the site.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list