Warm day ahead in Delhi
New Delhi: It`s going to be a warm day in Delhi, a Met official said.
The India Meteorological Department (IMD) forecast a warm day for the capital Saturday with the minimum temperature settling at 12.4 degree Celsius, a notch above average.
"Mainly clear sky, the maximum and minimum temperatures are expected to hover round 31 and 14 degrees Celsius," an official said.
The humidity levels recorded at 8.30 a.m. was 67 percent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump would approve oil pipeline project blocked by Obama on green concerns
- Deep-water search for EgyptAir black boxes to start soon
- Britain plans to send warship to fight smuggling of people, arms off Libya: Cameron
- Britain probes whether some Sharia courts legitimise forced marriage, divorces unfair to women
- PM Modi to flag-off Mizoram’s first broad-gauge passenger train from Bairabi to Silchar today