Warm day ahead in Delhi
New Delhi: It`s going to be a warm day in Delhi, a Met official said.
The India Meteorological Department (IMD) forecast a warm day for the capital Saturday with the minimum temperature settling at 12.4 degree Celsius, a notch above average.
"Mainly clear sky, the maximum and minimum temperatures are expected to hover round 31 and 14 degrees Celsius," an official said.
The humidity levels recorded at 8.30 a.m. was 67 percent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'