Warm day ahead in Delhi
New Delhi: It`s going to be a warm day in Delhi, a Met official said.
The India Meteorological Department (IMD) forecast a warm day for the capital Saturday with the minimum temperature settling at 12.4 degree Celsius, a notch above average.
"Mainly clear sky, the maximum and minimum temperatures are expected to hover round 31 and 14 degrees Celsius," an official said.
The humidity levels recorded at 8.30 a.m. was 67 percent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?