Warm day in Delhi, rain likely
New Delhi: It was a warm and sunny day in the capital Saturday with the minimum temperature settling a notch above average for the season at 26.8 degrees Celsius. The weather department has forecast light showers later in the day.
"Partly cloudy sky, ...light rain could occur in some areas of Delhi," said an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official.
The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 35 degrees Celsius, the official added.
Humidity levels recorded at 8.30 am was 81 percent.
Friday`s maximum temperature recorded was a notch below average at 32 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature settled two notches below the average for the season at 24.6 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday