Warm day in Delhi, rain likely
New Delhi: It was a warm and sunny day in the capital Saturday with the minimum temperature settling a notch above average for the season at 26.8 degrees Celsius. The weather department has forecast light showers later in the day.
"Partly cloudy sky, ...light rain could occur in some areas of Delhi," said an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official.
The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 35 degrees Celsius, the official added.
Humidity levels recorded at 8.30 am was 81 percent.
Friday`s maximum temperature recorded was a notch below average at 32 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature settled two notches below the average for the season at 24.6 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to compose music for 'Padmavati'
- Teenager killed in firing by security forces as Rajnath Singh visits Kashmir
- Rio Olympics highlights: Ten moments that defined the Games for Indian contingent
- Rajkummar Rao, Kriti Sanon team up for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Altaf Hussain gives up MQM leadership after calling Pakistan 'cancer'