Warm day in Delhi, rain likely
New Delhi: It was a warm and sunny day in the capital Saturday with the minimum temperature settling a notch above average for the season at 26.8 degrees Celsius. The weather department has forecast light showers later in the day.
"Partly cloudy sky, ...light rain could occur in some areas of Delhi," said an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official.
The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 35 degrees Celsius, the official added.
Humidity levels recorded at 8.30 am was 81 percent.
Friday`s maximum temperature recorded was a notch below average at 32 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature settled two notches below the average for the season at 24.6 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre