Warm day in Delhi, rain likely
New Delhi: It was a warm and sunny day in the capital Saturday with the minimum temperature settling a notch above average for the season at 26.8 degrees Celsius. The weather department has forecast light showers later in the day.
"Partly cloudy sky, ...light rain could occur in some areas of Delhi," said an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official.
The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 35 degrees Celsius, the official added.
Humidity levels recorded at 8.30 am was 81 percent.
Friday`s maximum temperature recorded was a notch below average at 32 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature settled two notches below the average for the season at 24.6 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Beware! Fake currency notes floating in market this Diwali
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon