Warm day in Delhi, rains in store
New Delhi: Starting on a pleasant note, the national capital Thursday ended up being warm with the maximum temperature shooting upto 35.5 degrees Celsius, normal for this time of the season.
While the minimum temperature Thursday was recorded at 19.6 degrees one notch below average, the humidity wavered between a high and low of 78 and 31 percent.
The met department has forecast squall and light rains Friday.
"The sky will be partly cloudy and light rains accompanied with squall may occur in some parts of the capital," said an official of India Meteorological Department (IMD).
Friday`s maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to hover around 36 and 21 degrees respectively.
Wednesday`s maximum temperature was five notches below normal at 30.3 degrees Celsius and the minimum was 21.1 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth