Warm day in Delhi, rains in store
New Delhi: Starting on a pleasant note, the national capital Thursday ended up being warm with the maximum temperature shooting upto 35.5 degrees Celsius, normal for this time of the season.
While the minimum temperature Thursday was recorded at 19.6 degrees one notch below average, the humidity wavered between a high and low of 78 and 31 percent.
The met department has forecast squall and light rains Friday.
"The sky will be partly cloudy and light rains accompanied with squall may occur in some parts of the capital," said an official of India Meteorological Department (IMD).
Friday`s maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to hover around 36 and 21 degrees respectively.
Wednesday`s maximum temperature was five notches below normal at 30.3 degrees Celsius and the minimum was 21.1 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan