Warm day in Delhi, rains in store
New Delhi: Starting on a pleasant note, the national capital Thursday ended up being warm with the maximum temperature shooting upto 35.5 degrees Celsius, normal for this time of the season.
While the minimum temperature Thursday was recorded at 19.6 degrees one notch below average, the humidity wavered between a high and low of 78 and 31 percent.
The met department has forecast squall and light rains Friday.
"The sky will be partly cloudy and light rains accompanied with squall may occur in some parts of the capital," said an official of India Meteorological Department (IMD).
Friday`s maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to hover around 36 and 21 degrees respectively.
Wednesday`s maximum temperature was five notches below normal at 30.3 degrees Celsius and the minimum was 21.1 degrees Celsius.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?