Warm day in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a warm, sunny morning in the capital on Friday with minimum temperature settling at 11.6 degrees Celsius, a notch above average for this time of the year. The met department forecast a warm day ahead.
"The sky will remain clear and the day is likely to get warmer. The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 26 degrees Celsius," said an India Meteorological Department official.
The humidity at 8.30 a.m stood at 68 percent.
Thursday`s maximum temperature was recorded three notches above average at 28 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature was recorded at 13.5 degrees Celsius, two notches above average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- David Warner named Australia captain as Steve Smith heads home to rest ahead of hectic home schedule
- Is butter healthy? Five reasons to eat Krishna's favourite!
- Air India Mumbai-Newark flight diverted to Kazakhstan
- Laver Cup: Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal to play doubles together
- Scorpene submarine data leak: French ex-naval officer's hand suspected; 'serious matter', says Opposition