Warm day in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a warm, sunny morning in the capital on Friday with minimum temperature settling at 11.6 degrees Celsius, a notch above average for this time of the year. The met department forecast a warm day ahead.
"The sky will remain clear and the day is likely to get warmer. The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 26 degrees Celsius," said an India Meteorological Department official.
The humidity at 8.30 a.m stood at 68 percent.
Thursday`s maximum temperature was recorded three notches above average at 28 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature was recorded at 13.5 degrees Celsius, two notches above average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Experts hail Indian Army's surgical strikes on Pakistan
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says