Warm day in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a warm, sunny morning in the capital on Friday with minimum temperature settling at 11.6 degrees Celsius, a notch above average for this time of the year. The met department forecast a warm day ahead.
"The sky will remain clear and the day is likely to get warmer. The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 26 degrees Celsius," said an India Meteorological Department official.
The humidity at 8.30 a.m stood at 68 percent.
Thursday`s maximum temperature was recorded three notches above average at 28 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature was recorded at 13.5 degrees Celsius, two notches above average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh to visit Pakistan in August for SAARC meet
- Dope scandal: Narsingh Yadav's Rio Olympics fate hangs in balance as NADA set to pronounce verdict today
- Indo-US counter-terrorism joint working group to meet today
- Hillary Clinton more qualified than anyone to serve as US president: Barack Obama
- Rahul Gandhi likely to speak on price rise in Lok Sabha today