Warm day in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a warm, sunny morning in the capital on Friday with minimum temperature settling at 11.6 degrees Celsius, a notch above average for this time of the year. The met department forecast a warm day ahead.
"The sky will remain clear and the day is likely to get warmer. The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 26 degrees Celsius," said an India Meteorological Department official.
The humidity at 8.30 a.m stood at 68 percent.
Thursday`s maximum temperature was recorded three notches above average at 28 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature was recorded at 13.5 degrees Celsius, two notches above average.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Good news! Foreigners, NRIs can now book train tickets in India using debit, credit cards
- Telangana SSC class 10th Results 2016 is likely to be declared on May 5
- West Bengal Assembly Elections: Polling begins in crucial fifth phase, 680 central forces companies deployed
- Severe heat wave condition in West Bengal
- Kerela HSE (Class 12) Result 2016 is likely to be declared by second week of May