Warm Friday morning in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a warm morning in the capital on Friday with minimum temperature settling at 27.3 degree Celsius, one notch below the seasons average. The Met office has forecast partly cloudy sky.
“The skies will remain partly cloudy and the maximum temperature is expected to hover around 39 degree Celsius,” an official at the India Meteorological Department (IMD) said.
Humidity at 8:30 am stood at 65 percent.
According to IMD forecast, the monsoon set in Sunday in the capital, a fortnight ahead of schedule. The city recorded a total of 113 mm of rainfall since its arrival.
However, there has been no rainfall in the city since Wednesday.
Thursday`s maximum temperature settled at 39.8 degrees Celsius, a notch above seasons average, while the minimum temperature settled at 25.3 degree Celsius, three notches below the seasons average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3