Warm Friday morning in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a warm morning in the capital on Friday with minimum temperature settling at 27.3 degree Celsius, one notch below the seasons average. The Met office has forecast partly cloudy sky.
“The skies will remain partly cloudy and the maximum temperature is expected to hover around 39 degree Celsius,” an official at the India Meteorological Department (IMD) said.
Humidity at 8:30 am stood at 65 percent.
According to IMD forecast, the monsoon set in Sunday in the capital, a fortnight ahead of schedule. The city recorded a total of 113 mm of rainfall since its arrival.
However, there has been no rainfall in the city since Wednesday.
Thursday`s maximum temperature settled at 39.8 degrees Celsius, a notch above seasons average, while the minimum temperature settled at 25.3 degree Celsius, three notches below the seasons average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday