Warm Friday morning in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a warm morning in the capital on Friday with minimum temperature settling at 27.3 degree Celsius, one notch below the seasons average. The Met office has forecast partly cloudy sky.
“The skies will remain partly cloudy and the maximum temperature is expected to hover around 39 degree Celsius,” an official at the India Meteorological Department (IMD) said.
Humidity at 8:30 am stood at 65 percent.
According to IMD forecast, the monsoon set in Sunday in the capital, a fortnight ahead of schedule. The city recorded a total of 113 mm of rainfall since its arrival.
However, there has been no rainfall in the city since Wednesday.
Thursday`s maximum temperature settled at 39.8 degrees Celsius, a notch above seasons average, while the minimum temperature settled at 25.3 degree Celsius, three notches below the seasons average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lalu Yadav attacks PM Modi over Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- Whole world is worried about global warming and climate change, says PM Modi
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Watch: Unbelievable! Kapil Sharma thrown out of Aishwarya Rai’s vanity van
- 1st T20: India vs South Africa – Players to watch out for
- Know who replaced Katrina Kaif in film opposite Jackie Chan
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry