Warm Monday morning in Delhi, rains likely
New Delhi: The national capital experienced a warm start to the day, with the minimum temperature recorded three notches above the season`s average at 24.3 degrees Celsius. The Met Office has forecast light rain later in the day.
Monday`s maximum temperature might soar to 33 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. stood at 81 percent.
"Sky will become partly cloudy and very light showers are expected in some parts of the capital," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
Sunday`s maximum temperature was recorded at 33.8 degrees Celsius - average for this time of the season while the minimum temperature settled at two notches above average at 23.4 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi