Warm Monday morning in Delhi, rains likely
New Delhi: The national capital experienced a warm start to the day, with the minimum temperature recorded three notches above the season`s average at 24.3 degrees Celsius. The Met Office has forecast light rain later in the day.
Monday`s maximum temperature might soar to 33 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. stood at 81 percent.
"Sky will become partly cloudy and very light showers are expected in some parts of the capital," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
Sunday`s maximum temperature was recorded at 33.8 degrees Celsius - average for this time of the season while the minimum temperature settled at two notches above average at 23.4 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- Zee Media Exclusive: Three Romanians arrested in skimming scam in Mumbai
- Dadri lynching: Azam Khan seeks UN intervention
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui