Warm morning for Delhiites
New Delhi: Delhiites on Sunday woke up to a warm morning with the mercury expected to touch 40 degree Celsius.
According to MeT department officials, the minimum temperature was recorded at 25.2 degree Celsius.
However, temperatures are likely to soar as the day progresses and touch 40 degree Celsius, the officials said.
The national capital had recorded 38.6 degree Celsius yesterday while minimum temperature was recorded 24.2 degree Celsius, one degree below normal.
The weatherman has predicted mainly clear sky till noon.
However, partly cloudy sky is expected in the late afternoon and evening, a MeT official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok